Out of stock
Out of stockCompare
MAXXTREME Prespray is your FIRST CHOICE for LAST RESORT Cleaning for synthetic carpet and ceramic or porcelain tile. It isn’t just for restorative cleaning, it’s for resurrection cleaning.
Some floors are simply so dirty and heavily soiled you just have to throw the works at them. That is what MAXXTREME is all about. By using the cleaning power of alkalinity and combining state of the art low foaming surfactants and grease busting solvents, it binds, emulsifies, dissolves, breaks down and melts away the grimiest of soils.
Costs about 70 cents per gallon, ready to use!
You know the jobs I am talking about:
• People who could easily star on the television show hoarders
• The guys and gals who rebuild their motorcycle engines… in their living room, because it is too cold outside.
• That restaurant that has apparently never heard of using a degreaser in their kitchen.
• Folks who don’t take very good care of their floors and expect you to perform a miracle
Why a powder?
• More cleaning power packed inside
• You aren’t paying to ship water
• Mixed according to directions, MAXXTREME will cost you only around 70 cents per mixed gallon
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|