- Strong enough to clean & brighten any heavily soiled fabric.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes on fabric the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics, rugs and carpet.
- Eliminates any potential for browning caused by pH.
- Formulated to withstand extreme heat.
- User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpets.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
pH at use dilution: 9.50/6.50 Compound type: nonionic Water solubility: complete DOT restrictions: none Freeze/thaw stable: yes VOC compliant: yes Shelf-life, years: 10+