Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate(Microban)
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is a quat based hospital grade disinfectant in an economical concentrated form.
This economical heavy duty cleaner is a disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer all in one. Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and deactivates viruses such as Influenza Type A (including H1N1 Swine Flu), Avian Influenza, HIV-1 and many others.
Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate also kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Influenza A / Brazil, 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
Ideal for infection control:
When used as directed, here are just a few examples of what Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate kills (see the label under the “Documentation” tab for the complete list):
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)*
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Escherichia coli (E.coli)
Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin-Resistant (MRSA)
Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant*reduces 99.99% of Staphylococcus aureus, and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 60 secondsFungi:
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus)
Influenza Type A/Brazil Influenza (H1N1)
Adenovirus Type 5 (Adenovirus)
Hepatitis B Virus
Hepatitis C Virus
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
HIV-1 (the AIDS Virus)
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Vaccinia (Pox Virus)
Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
Some EPA Registered (E.P.A. Registration No. 70385-6) Applications (Consult the label under the “Documentation” tab for all applications)
- Effective deodorizer for nursing homes, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants
- Sanitizing hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- To clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective equipment such as headgear, hard hats, respirators, full face breathing apparatus, goggles, spectacles, hearing protectors, etc.
- Effective carpet deodorizer against odor-causing bacteria for home, institutional, industrial and hospital use
- For use as a cleaner/deodorizer on non-porous surfaces that have been exposed to a sewer back-up, flooding or water damage
- To inhibit the growth of mold and mildew
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|