The HydraMaster RX-20 NEXTGEN is a tool that every cleaner and restorer should own. It revolutionized the way that carpets are cleaned and with the new enhancements, cleaning and ownership is better than ever and remains the standard of performance in rotary extraction.
Rx20 Nextgen Rotary Jet Extraction Cleaning Tool
Out of stock
Out of stockCompare
The RX20 set the standard for Rotary Jet Extraction® cleaning, with over 25,000 units sold over the last 35 years. HydraMaster introduced rotary extraction cleaning with three primary goals: a higher level of cleaning performance in a carpet cleaning wand, faster drying; and reducing fatigue for the cleaning technician. Now HydraMaster is raising the stakes in rotary extractors with the introduction of the RX20 NEXTGEN, a tool that redefines that standard and “ups the ante.” Enhancements to the world’s best rotary extractor were made by carefully listening to the input of cleaning and restoration contractors worldwide:
- Easier to handle and more comfortable to operate.
- Extends your deep cleaning reach and optimizes productivity with an on-board crevice tool to vacuum to the edges and corners.
- Your customer can see extracted water and soil through the site tube in the on-board crevice tool.
- The handle has been ergonomically enhanced and re-designed for operator comfort.
- On-board detailed operation instructions make it easier to train new technicians.
- An additional switch sustains head rotation and allows for operation with left hand only.
- New no-slip handle locking mechanism.
- Streamlined manufacturing processes without compromising performance, reliability & durability.
How does the RX20 NEXTGEN Clean Faster and Better?
It cleans the carpet fiber from 5 different angles. With 3 spray jets matched with 5 vacuum slots that are independently suspended by a flexible spring arm, the RX20 NEXTGEN makes over 650 cleaning passes per minute. This super agitation, combined with the unit’s weight cleans a carpet deeper, extracting soil and cleaning solution. The rotating head cleans all sides of the carpet fiber, fluffing up and restoring the pile. The self-propelled RX20 NEXTGEN glides over the carpet; the rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. The RX20 NEXTGEN sweeps back-and-forth with just a slight change of balance on the handle. The effort needed to use an RX20 NEXTGEN is a fraction of that used scrubbing back and forth with a wand. Best of all, the extraction recovery performance of the RX20 NEXTGEN dries the carpet faster than ever. The results are astounding, especially on extremely soiled, matted carpet.
• Body: Cast Aluminum Powder Coated
• Length: 23 inches
• Base width: 16 inches
• Height: 43 inches
• Weight: 70 lbs.
• Motor: 1/2 H.P. TEFC
• Amperage: 8.6
• Voltage: 120 Volt, 60 Cycle
• European models: 220 Volt, 50 Cycle
• Gearbox: Permanent Lube Spur Drive, 1725 RPM Input, 130 RPM Output
•Replaceable, Steel Spring Arms
•Five (5) Cast Aluminum
•Replaceable Stainless Steel Wear Shoes Stainless Steel, 80015 T-Jet
• Cleaning rate: Stainless Steel, High Pressure, Five (5) Heads Rotating at 130, RPM equaling 650 Cleaning, Passes Per Minute
• Handle assembly: Foam Grips, Adjustable Height
• Transportation/Wheels: 8” dia., 1-1/2” Wide; Grey, Non-Marking, Non-Tracking
• Electric cord: 50’, 14/3
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 43 in|