MasterBlend SuperShield Premium 2:1
Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. After wet cleaning, mix 1 part SuperShield Premium with 2 parts water (43 oz in 1 gallon water).
2.Spray evenly at the rate of 1 diluted gallon per 400 square feet, using a #8004 jet nozzle.
3.An in-line pressure sprayer may be used. Refer to manufacturers dilution chart for achieving a 5:1 dilution. Apply at the rate of 1 diluted gallon per 200 square feet.
4. For upholstery apply 1 diluted quart per standard size sofa after testing for colorfastness.
5. Use a pile brush or grooming tool to work in the product. Rinse spray equipment.
6. Dry fabrics thoroughly before allowing pets and children into area.
7. Do not spray on wood or stone surfaces.