Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
1. Shake well. Do not dilute Ultimate Protector is ready to use. Use only in well ventilated areas.
2. Set up cross ventilation, open doors and windows, use an exhaust fan. Turn off air conditioning or heating units and remove ignition sources.
3. Spray evenly on clean fabric using a low pressure airless sprayer at the rate of 1 gallon per 1000 square feet.
4. For upholstery apply 1 pint per standard size sofa.
5. Use a pile brush or grooming tool to work in the product. Rinse spray equipment.
6. Continue cross ventilation for one hour. Keep people and pets out of area during this time.
7. Fabric is ready to use when dry. Allow 72 hours curing time for maximum protection.
8. Do not spray on wood or stone surfaces.
This product is limited to commercial use in the state of CA in the U.S. Use in consumers’ homes in CA is in direct violation of consumer product VOC regulations (CARB).