Using Solutions Restore as a regular part of propane and other high speed floor maintenance programs will greatly reduce labor and provide outstanding results. Use this formulation as a cleaner and restorer by mopping on and burnishing with a high speed machine or use through an automatic scrubber.
Restore repairs scuffs and scratches. It also restores gloss and is compatible with most floor finishes.
- Neutral pH.
- Easy application.
- Fills in scuffs and scratches.
- Produces very high gloss.
- Works with all finishes.
- Highly economical.
Mop-On Method –
- Dust mop floors to remove surface dirt and grit.
- Add 2 oz. of Restore per gallon of water in a clean mop bucket.
- Damp mop floor with solution, evenly applying a thin coat.
- Let floor dry thoroughly, burnish floor with a high speed floor machine and the proper burnish pad.
- Dust mop floors to remove dirt and grit
- Fill scrubber solution tank with water and add Restore, 2 oz. per gallon of water.
- Scrub the floor, picking up solution and detail mop as necessary.
- Let the floor dry thoroughly and burnish with a propane or other high speed floor equipment.
Spray Buff –
- Fill sprayer with Restore.
- Clean floor thoroughly.
- Mist lightly ahead of machine.
- Buff dry with high speed machine and a natural fiber pad.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|