A Ferocious Appetite for Clean and Dry
More Power – 23 HP Air Cooled Engine – Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ Air Cooled Engine.
Quieter Performance – Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Patented Heat Control System – ADC Control Diverter valve manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and far less water dumping.
Compact Footprint – Maximizes the van space more efficiently creating greater cubic feet for your gear.
Simpler Maintenance – “Arms-length” design and removable panels allow easy access to crucial components and serviceable parts, including the heat exchanger.
Stronger Vacuum – Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 350+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Pressure Washing with full waste recovery capabilities
Concrete, Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning
• “Tough as Nails” TITAN quality with a sleek new design
• More intuitive and easier to use panel directions and graphics make it easier to train new technicians and easier to maintain
• Enhanced appearance makes an impression on your professionalism to your cleaning or restoration customer
• Truckmounts that match your perseverance at delivering optimum performance to your customers
• Legendary performance and reliability from the
innovation leader since 1971
• Engine: 23 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ Air Cooled
• 1.1 GPH Fuel Consumption
• Dependable 2 Cylinder OHV Design
• Fuel-Efficient Technology
• External Oil Cooler
• Operating at 3000 RPM
• Keyed ignition
• Engine choke and Throttle
• Nationwide Serviceability
• Vacuum: 4005 Dominator™ Tri-Lobe Blower, 350+ CFM
• Tuthill 4005 Tri-Lobe Blower
• HydraMaster Exclusive Design
• Direct Coupler Driven
• Pulsation and Sound Reduced
• No Grease Fittings
• Dual Oil Bath Design with
• Sight Level Windows
• Durable Helical Gear Drive
• Solution Pump: Plunger pump with 1000 operating PSI
• General HTX-1813 4.0 GPM solution pump
• Electric clutch-control
• Heating System: Thermal Capture and Heat Exchange System
• Divert tube and fin heat exchanger system
• 240°F Maximum Temperature
70 Gal Maxx-Air, 100 Gal Maxx-Air